Look after patients who need medical care and rehabilitation following surgery or during an acute episode of a chronic illness
Our post-acute care and rehabilitation hospitals look after patients who need medical care and rehabilitation following surgery or during an acute episode of a chronic illness.
Present in the numerous European countries where the Group is active, these facilities look after on an in-patient or out-patient basis, providing:
- multi-disciplinary post-acute care,
- specialist geriatric care, in the management of musculoskeletal conditions, disorders of the nervous system (functional rehabilitation), respiratory or cardiovascular rehabilitation, blood-cancer care, etc.
Our post-acute care and rehabilitation hospitals and functional rehabilitation centres throughout the world:
- In France, discover the CLINEA Group
- In Germany, discover Salvea and Celanus Kliniken
- In Austria, discover Optimamed
- In the Netherlands, discover Woonzorgnet and Allerzorg
- In Poland, discover CLINEA Poland
- In Portugal, discover Hospital Nossa Senhora de Arrábida
- In Spain, discover López Ibor
- In Italy, discover ORPEA Italia - Centri Riabilitazione
- In Switzerland, the Bois-Bougy and Grand Salève clinics